Connectors for ECM
Connect to content management systems
The Adobe LiveCycle Connectors for ECM module is designed to help you integrate LiveCycle applications with industry-leading enterprise content management (ECM) systems. Using this module, you can automate and manage form- and document-driven business processes, as well as content. Create solutions to enhance customer service, accelerate transaction cycles, reduce document management costs, meet strict compliance requirements, and maximize the value of your investment in your ECM system.
Connectors for ECM Overview Documentation >>
- Start LiveCycle processes through ECM interactions.
- Manage LiveCycle design assets stored in ECM systems.
- Use service operations to enable LiveCycle applications and processes to interact with content in your ECM system.
- Strengthen document security and digital rights management capabilities outside the ECM system.
- Enable full-text or index search capabilities on all process-related content
Adobe LiveCycle increases your investment in an enterprise content management (ECM) system by allowing your organization to engage the people you serve through rich and intuitive online experiences. The LiveCycle Connectors for ECM module lets you streamline the process of capturing data, improving data accuracy, and cutting costs by simplifying the design, management, and deployment of forms and documents.
You can also:
- Optimize productivity by providing a common working environment for forms and other types of content
- Meet strict compliance requirements
- Improve document security and digital rights management capabilities outside the ECM environment
- Orchestrate, monitor, and manage processes that extend outside the ECM environment
Management of design assets in an ECM system
Manage design assets for the LiveCycle application — including forms, fragments, images, and other content assets — in an ECM system. Developers can access those assets directly within LiveCycle Workbench.
- Enhance development collaboration
- Increase design and development efficiency
Form and document retrieval
Enable LiveCycle applications and business processes to retrieve content objects — including forms or documents, as well as their content attributes or metadata — directly from the ECM system.
- Allow end users to participate in business processes inside or outside the ECM system.
- Enable applications to consume documents and data from other processes.
Archival of forms, data, and documents
Enable LiveCycle applications and business processes to archive content such as user-submitted form data and converted PDF files directly in the ECM system, with full control of their attributes and relationships.
- Allow form data to flow directly into other business processes.
- Enable full-text or index search capabilities through the ECM system.
- Meet regulatory and compliance requirements.
For further information or to Request a Free Demonstration, please contact:
TCi Customer Service